ECSE Instructional Assistant (Rainbow)
This individual will work in cooperation with the Building Principal, Director Special Education, and the ECSE Teacher, to provide a learning environment that is responsive to young students’ instructional needs.
Per the AFSCME 2021-23 contract, depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliment instruction by assisting the teacher and providing instructional support.
- Supplement instruction by working in small groups with young students.
- Assist students, individually or in small groups to reinforce learning and concepts.
- Perform record keeping to demonstrate student progress and growth as a result of support.
- Assist teacher to prepare classroom materials and intervention materials.
- Help students develop social-emotional skills.
- Attend staff meetings and PLCs.
- Maintain a professional attitude.
Must meet federal/state guidelines to include:
- Associate’s degree or ETS Parapro certification with a score of 460 or above.
- High School diploma.
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit a letter of interest, application, resume and any letters of recommendation to:
Clintondale Community Schools
Human Resources Office
35100 Little Mack
Clinton Township, Michigan 48035
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, military status, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual orientation), disability, age (except as authorized by law), height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. If you have any questions or need to contact someone about discrimination of any kind in the school district, contact the Superintendent at 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035.