Family and Community Liaison
The Family and Community Liaison is a full-time, year-round position with responsibility for the enrollment and retention of district students each summer. This includes maintaining the student registration database, analysis of enrollment data, assisting families through the process, managing the process, representing Clintondale Community Schools at recruiting events and general administrative support.
As outlined in the CEA 2020-22 CEA Master Agreement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracks and analyzes enrollment data to identify trends, foster improvements in decision-making and troubleshoot enrollment issues.
- Answers phones and emails from prospective and current families.
- Recruits and guides families through the enrollment process, while facilitating course selection, all with the goal of driving fast and high enrollment and appropriate placement for all students.
- Prepares and assists with post-season data gathering and analysis.
- Represents Clintondale Community Schools at partnership meetings, open houses, camp fairs and events.
- Manages student data base and bus schedule requests.
- Oversees seasonal parent support staff.
- Supports the administrative needs of the Pupil Accounting Administrator, including clerical and organizational support.
- Works on special projects and research related to enrollment, as determined by the Superintendent and the Enrollment Committee.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in administration or education.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office and Google experience required.
- High level of efficiency, organization, punctuality, attention to detail, teamwork, flexibility, resourcefulness, foresight, strategic thinking, persistence, follow through, prioritization and time management and decision-making.
- Strong ability to analyze qualitative information.
- Strong ability to be friendly, build relationships and work with many types of people.
- Strong ability to accurately enter data.
- Outstanding oral communication skills and phone manner.
- High degree of honesty, integrity, and ethical standards.
- Strong ability to promote and market programs, to drive enrollment and close deals.
- Good judgment, positive and inspiring attitude.
2022-23 School Year.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online at:
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, military status, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual orientation), disability, age (except as authorized by law), height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. If you have any questions or need to contact someone about discrimination of any kind in the school district, contact the Superintendent at 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035.