The Clintondale Community School District is committed to communicating with Clintondale families and the community through storytelling.
The Communicator is a quarterly publication produced by the Communications Department and mailed to every home in the school district. It is also in an electronic version and sent via email to every email address in the district. If you wish to sign up for this weekly mailing, please give your email address to your school.
What We Do
- Publications -- The Communicator, brochures, posters, flyers and more!
- District Photography -- You'll see the Communications Director at many school events capturing great moments in our schools.
- District Video -- The Communications Office in coordination with the NFHS Network livestreams all home football, volleyball, and basketball games. We also create videos highlighting many behind the scenes moments and classroom learning.
- Media Relations -- The Communications Office acts as the liaison between the media and the district. Any request for interviews, photos and more should go through this office.
- Web Maintenance/Design -- The Communications Office maintains the district website.
- Social Media -- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Event Planning -- The Communications Office assists and plans large district events.