Now Accepting Applications for the 2023-2024 School Year!
*NOTE: If you know that you live outside the district, and would like to be a part of Clintondale Community Schools through the School of Choice program, click HERE to receive instructions on how to register. You CANNOT begin enrollment until you have completed the required School of Choice forms and received an approval letter. Once you have received your approval letter, you may begin the process of enrolling either online or in person.
Option 1: Online Registration
1. Pre-Register Your Student
- Basic student information such as student, household, and guardian information will be asked of you to provide.
- Completing this form DOES NOT mean that your student has been enrolled. You will receive a confirmation email stating that your pre-registration request has been received. Once the pre-registration request has been confirmed by Clintondale Community Schools, you will receive one more email stating that your request has been accepted.
2. Set Up a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account
- Once step one has been completed, you will receive an email with step-by-step instructions on how to create a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
3. Complete the Required Forms on PowerSchool
- In order to be enrolled in Clintondale Community Schools, you must complete the online enrollment packet on your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
- Instructions on how to access these forms are included in the email sent in step 2.
Your journey as a Dragon awaits!
Option 2: In-Person Registration
Once all required documents and forms are submitted, your student will be enrolled in Clintondale Community Schools, and their journey as a Dragon can begin!
- Proof of residency must have two (2) of the following with parent/guardian’s name and address showing on the form:
- Home purchase closing papers/mortgage documents/rental agreement with parent/guardian name and address.
- Any of the following pieces of mail (must state name and address): utility bills (gas, electric, water, cable, phone).
- Valid parent/guardian identification: driver’s license or state ID card.
- Proof of custody/guardianship (when applicable). You must have court issued papers showing that you have legal physical custody.
- Temporary guardianship papers from the courts
- Copy of divorce decree showing joint custody
- Certified birth certificate
- Current immunization records (must be current)
- Most recent report card (incoming 9th graders) or unofficial transcript (10th thru 12th-grade students)
- Last progress report or report card (middle school/elementary students only)
- Hearing and vision report (kindergarten only)
- Current IEP if applicable (special education students)
*Pictures or scans of these documents must also be provided during the online and in-person enrollment process.