High School Counseling
|35100 Little Mack
Clinton Township, MI 48035 – 2633
Mr. Erik Glasius
(Student last names A-K)
(586)791-6301 ext 2020
Ms. Courtney Carroll
- Guide and counsel students through the development of educational and career plans.
- Assist students and parents with the scheduling process.
- Consult with teachers, staff, administrators, and parents regarding the developmental needs of students.
- Refer students and/or families as needed to appropriate community resources.
- Assist in identification of and planning for special needs students.
- Provide information concerning post-secondary institutions including colleges, military, and vocational schools.
- Provide and process requested documentation for admissions, scholarships, and financial aid.
- Provide crisis and short term counseling to individual or groups with specific needs regarding personal, family, social, and academic concerns.