JV Football Coach
Clintondale Schools is looking to hire a head football coach for its high school junior varsity team.
The compensation is outlined in the collective bargaining master agreement 2020-22.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building teamwork and promoting fair play.
- Taking care of uniforms and equipment and preparing an inventory log at the end of the season.
- Mentoring athletes.
- Resolving team issues.
- Guiding athletes and teaching them the correct way to play the sport.
- Other duties as assigned by the Building Principal and Athletic Director.
- Knowledge of rules and understanding of the sport.
- Able to be assertive and professional.
- Must be able to communicate with league officials and parents.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board and Athletic Director may deem appropriate and acceptable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit a letter of interest, application, resume and any letters of recommendation to:
Clintondale Community Schools
Human Resources Office
35100 Little Mack
Clinton Township, Michigan 48035
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, military status, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual orientation), disability, age (except as authorized by law), height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. If you have any questions or need to contact someone about discrimination of any kind in the school district, contact the Superintendent at 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035.