Seasonal Outside Grounds
Seasonal Outside Grounds – Days-Weekdays – 7am-3:30pm 40 hours per week
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the outside groundskeeper is responsible for the care
and upkeep of school property including, but not limited to, driveways, ditches, storm drains, fences,
sidewalks, signs and grounds.
The compensation is outlined in the collective bargaining master agreement 2021-23.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Obtain a job description from Human Resources.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must pass a custodial exam.
3. Must be able to read written directions and literature in his/her field and be able to express themselves
clearly, both orally and in writing.
4. Pass a physical examination, drug screen and background check (CHRI).
5. Demonstrate mechanical ability.
6. Must have a valid State of Michigan Driver’s license, chauffer’s license and be willing to obtain a
commercial driving license, if needed.
7. Must have current state commercial pesticide/herbicide certification.
8. Must acquire any state or federal mandated certification as required.
9. Must be able to work outdoors.
10. Must be able to work irregular hours when snow and ice removal is needed.
11. Ability to adhere to district confidentiality policy.
Immediately through November 1, 2023
Internal candidates must send a letter of interest to the Human Resources Office.
External candidates must apply at: HERE!.
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, military status, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual orientation), disability, age (except as authorized by law), height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. If you have any questions or need to contact someone about discrimination of any kind in the school district, contact the Superintendent at 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035.