Clintondale Schools is looking to hire a security guard to work at Clintondale Middle School. This position will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Buildings and Grounds.
The compensation is outline in the collective bargaining master agreement 2021-23.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enforce school policy
- Provide necessary and required information to school, law, and court officials
- Follow the direction of the school administration
- Patrol parking lot and school grounds
- Restrain and/or detain combative or disorderly students
- Complete paperwork as needed
- Be present during all passing and lunch periods
- Insure against the presence of unauthorized people on campus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year security experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and apply conflict resolution techniques
- Be at least 25 years of age and physically able to perform assigned duties
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online at:
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, military status, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual orientation), disability, age (except as authorized by law), height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. If you have any questions or need to contact someone about discrimination of any kind in the school district, contact the Superintendent at 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035.