Summer School Secretaries
The expectation of this position is to provide support to the Middle School Summer School Principals and staff.
$22 per hour.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Composes routine correspondence.
- Communicates with public, school personnel and students in a friendly and professional manner.
- Operates and maintains a variety of office machinery.
- Monitors the main entrance and operates the door access.
- Assists with enrolling students in the summer school program.
- Reviews and distributes mail.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Principal or Chief Academic Officer.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, phone, filing and copy machines.
- Knowledge of Google Docs and other Microsoft applications to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint and must be willing to upgrade skills as necessary.
- Knowledge of Power School, preferred.
- Pass a physical examination, drug screen and background check (CHRI).
- Ability to adhere to district confidentiality policy.
July 5, 2022 through August 11, 2022
If you are interested in applying for this position, submit a letter of interest, application, resume and any letters of recommendation to:
Clintondale Community Schools
Human Resources Office
35100 Little Mack
Clinton Township, Michigan 48035
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, and Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act of 1977, it is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, military status, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual orientation), disability, age (except as authorized by law), height, weight, or marital status be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to, discrimination during any program, activity, service or in employment. If you have any questions or need to contact someone about discrimination of any kind in the school district, contact the Superintendent at 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Michigan 48035.